Crystal Stone Cheap Removable Stilettos Flower
  • Seller Guangzhou Baichuan Hardware Jewelry Co., Ltd.
  • Min. Order 100 Pair/Pairs shoe clip-on accessories for shoes
  • FOB Price US $0.8-1.2 /Pair

Item Details

Port: Guangzhou
Supply Ability: 2000 Piece/Pieces per Day shoe clip-on accessories for shoes
Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal

Product Description

Crystal Stone Cheap Removable Stilettos Flower Decoration&Shoes Accessories For Shoes

Product Description

Product Name Crystal Stone Cheap Removable Stilettos Flower Decoration&Shoes Accessories For Shoes
Material Zinc Alloy
Color Usually silver, gold, rose gold, gun-black, it also can be plated as your requests.
Technology Die-casting,roll casting ,welding
Usage For shoe, bag, luggage and so on.
MOQ 50 pairs
Brand It can be engrave as your requirements.
Lead time Sample time:3-5 days,free sample,but you need to pay for shipping cost.
Mass order:7-25 days depending on the order quantity.
Payment Western Union, T/T, Paypal. 30% deposit,the rest 70% before shipment
Shipping By DHL/ EMS/ Fedex express, by air, by sea
Contact us:
CC Xu
Whatsapp: +8618826478306
Email: sales01(at)bc-jewel.com
Skype: ccxucc

Products image

Company Information

Guangzhou Baichuan Hardware Jewelry Co.,Ltd.

1. Our company was founded in 2013, we are manufacturer of underwear jewelry, specializing in jewelry wholesale, buttons, brooch, shoes ornament, garment accessories, logo and so on.

2. we are direct factory and have passed OEKO-TEX 100 test and get the certificate.

3. We have our own washing test machine for color fastness and diamond fastness.

4. We have advanced casting machine for higher quality environmental products.

5. We attach great attention to new products'update, each quarter we develop hundreds of new designs.

Our Services

1. We have our own factory, develop new design every season.

2. Free sample and design for your ordered item.

3. Thousands of kins of designs.

4. Our products are without MOQ, small order is acceptable.

5. Reply your inquiry at the first we know it.

Why Choose Us?

1. We can provide you excellent quality products with reasonable price.

2. We have thousands of fashion designs for you to choose.

3. Most of our products are without MOQ, trial order and sample order are acceptable.

4. We offer 24-hours' service and 100% reply policy, you deserve our first-rate pre-sale and after-sale service.

5. Your own designs and OEM are welcomed. Holds a professional design team, we can provide you a new design according to your ideas.

6. Fast deliver, you can get free samples within 3-12 days and orders for mass production among 15-25 days.

Packaging & Shipping

FAQ

1. This is my first time buy from your company, how to arrange the shipping for me?

We usually send order by DHL/ EMS/ FEDEX. If you have carrier account, it will be convenient for both of us. If you don't have a relevant account, we will immediately create a link on alibaba and send you at the meantime, what you need to do is just make a purchase.

2. Can I get samples? How long is the sample lead time?

1) Yes, certainly. We will provide the existing samples for free, Sample fee is refundable when the bulk order meets our MOQ.
2) Regular buyers: Free Sample, Normally 3-12 days for normal styles.

3. Are the pictures the same as your real products?

All products pictures are made under the natural light, and uploaded online without being PS. They are nearly the same as the real products.

4.Can we engrave my own LOGO on the products?

Yes. We are able to engraving your logo on every item without additional costs however the MOQ is 300 pairs required.

5. If i paid for your company, how could i know if you send out my goods?

After you paid we will arrange production and shipping soon, once we send out we will send you the tracking number, after you get the tracking number you can check at the official website anytime, and know when to get them.

6. Notice

Please note that the price on alibaba is for your reference. The actual price will be different from current price of raw meterials, exchange rate, and your order quantity. Hope you can understand us. Thanks!

Contact Us